Due to Brexit, from 6.7.2020 there is a new procedure for UK citizens to get the TIE (tarjeta de residencia de extranjero) cards during the transition period of Brexit.

The process differs according to your situation:

 A.  You have a residential NIE card (little green card or green A4 document), than you can go directly for the fingerprinting appointment and change your NIE to a TIE card.


B.  You do not have green NIE card – in this case a previous authorization (resuelto favorable) must be done by submitting the documents online with our lawyer and only than, you can go to the fingerprinting appointment

We can help you with both types of applications. Please contact us by the application form  if you would like to apply or if you have any questions about the procedure.